Get Your 30-Day Audible Free Trial
Interested in listening to books instead of reading them? You’re not alone. The great news is that you can get a free trial of Audible, the leading provider of audio books. We’re going to break down the benefits of joining Audible. With a 30-day free trial, it’s hard to go wrong. You can cancel anytime, but we’re pretty sure you’ll want to continue your Audible subscription. Ready to know more? Great. Let’s get going.
One benefit is that you get to hear master storytellers bring books to life by illuminating all the characters and taking you deep inside the story.
If you spend time on a daily commute, audiobooks are a great way to be entertained (or informed) while driving or riding.
And for those that workout daily or weekly, audiobooks offer something to listen to while burning calories and sculpting your body.
Any way you look at it, audiobooks are useful and easy. This is why the Audible free trial is such a wonderful thing.
Have you been on the fence about trying audiobooks? Now is the time to decide. Give it a try for 30 days and see for yourself.
Free Audible Trial Benefits:
Here’s a quick rundown of the basic benefits of a FREE Audible trial.
- Includes two free audiobooks with your free trial.
- Choose from 180,000+ best sellers, new releases sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more.
- After 30 days, get 1 book each month, $14.95/month
- Cancel easily anytime. Your books are yours to keep, even if you cancel.
As you can see, you have all the control. Like Audible? Keep paying. Don’t like it? Cancel and spend no money. Simple.
Is the Audible Free Trial Right for You?
You’re a smart person, right? We’re going to break it down for you. If you’ve been thinking about listening to audiobooks and joining Audible forever but haven’t made a decision, keep reading.
- Take 30 days to decide. Really. This is simple. With a 30-day free trial, you’re in control and can see if an Audible membership is right for you.
- Imagine the possibilities. If you find yourself bored or wishing you had some form of easy entertainment – when you’re mowing the lawn for instance – audiobooks are the way to go.
- For one thing, you’re in control. You get to listen to what you want when you want. No more listening to talk radio hosts ranting about this or that. Take charge of your listening time.
- Did we mention it’s free for thirty days? This is a big thing for some people who might be hesitant for spending more money every month for entertainment. When you try it, you’re going to be convinced it’s worth the money.
- Your favorite authors and topics. Whether you’rs into science-fiction epics or self-help books to hack your life, audiobooks offer an easy way to ingest more with very little hassle.
Yes, there’s something to be said for reading words. No one is asking you to give that up. But if you haven’t tried audiobooks before, you’re really missing out.
There are times when it’s not possible to read – when you’re driving, for instance. Audiobooks are a great way to allow you to enjoy books without reading.